- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
(Taraxacum officinale) Perennial. A sophisticated French play on the immensely nutritious wild dandelion. Dandelion is highly nutritious and contains potent antioxidants. The potential health benefits are incredible, from weight loss to healthier cholesterol, with studies claiming dandelions’ cancer fighting abilities. Use the young leaves in salads, older leaves as boiled greens. Roots can be roasted and used in place of coffee, or lifted and forced during winter, like Belgian Endive. We’re proud to offer this European strain of a traditional old favorite!
Minimum Seed Count: 150
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy