Cucumber, Tasty Green
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Tender, thin skin, burpless, and non-bitter—what else could you want in a cucumber? Japanese cucumbers are known for their slender, long shape, with thin, sweet skin, and very few, tiny seeds. Highly productive plant, grow on a trellis to save space while growing straighter fruit . Sure to become your new favorite.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy