Cucumber, Suyo Long
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
65 days. Long, ribbed, dark green fruit can grow to 18 inches. They are very mild, sweet and burpless. One of my personal favorites for fresh eating. This productive heirloom comes from northern China and is very attractive. A parthenocarpic variety, you can grow in a greenhouse without pollinators and vines will produces masses of burpless fruits that have no seeds, making them more tender and crisp!
Minimum Seed Count: 25
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy