Cucumber, Parisian Gherkin
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Gherkins are tiny cucumbers used for pickles, and these are the best! Use as small as 1 ½" long for excellent sweet pickles, or for French cornichons ("little horns"). Slice for salads at 3"–4" long. Plants are semi-vining at 24" long and ideal for small garden spaces and containers. Disease resistant. A 2015 All-America Selections winner.
500mg (~20 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy