- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Introduced in 1968 by Cornell University, 'Marketmore' is a beautiful, dark green cucumber that's ready to pick when 6"–8" long. Fruits keep their size and shape even under poor weather conditions unlike other varieties that may curl and become misshapen. The 4'–6' long vines continue to produce with regular picking. Disease resistant.
1.5g (~40 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy