Cover Crop, Crimson Clover
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
While the names are similar, crimson clover is different than red clover. This annual clover has larger, elongated flower heads with deep red, long-lasting blossoms that invite beneficial insects, such as ladybugs and bees. Like other clovers, crimson clover fixes nitrogen, but it's faster growing for quick benefits to your garden. Crimson clover grows best in cool weather, so grow it as a spring or fall cover crop. For maximum nitrogen, till, mow, or cut back with a weed trimmer at end of bloom and before seeds form. Grows in a variety of soils but does best if soil is well drained. Plants tolerate some shade so you can sow crimson clover in between rows or under tall plants, such as with corn or under fruit trees. A beautiful addition to fill spots in flower beds and borders. Flowers can be harvested and dried to make a delicious tea with a light, refreshing flavor.
This packet sows approximately 178 square feet.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy