Corn Sweet, Bicolor Honey Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Corn on the cob is one of the best, and most highly anticipated summer treats. Homegrown corn has amazing flavor and tenderness, so much better than what you find in the grocery stores. A perfect blend of luscious, white, and yellow kernels just bursting with flavor, this corn will be a hit at your next barbeque. Each 7" bicolor ear has about 12 rows of sweet, creamy kernels. 'Honey and Cream' cans and freezes well, too—savor summer all year! Disease resistant.
28g (~130 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy