Corn Sweet, Painted Hill
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This colorful, open-pollinated sweet corn was developed from a cross of 'Painted Mountain' flour (Indian) corn with the heirloom sweet corn, 'Luther Hill'. The 7", multi-colored ears make a beautiful display, and every kernel is filled with robust, old-time corn flavor. Color is pale when fresh, but color intensifies when dried. Because 'Painted Mountain' was selected from the Rocky Mountains, 'Painted Hill' is adapted for short growing seasons and can germinate even in cool, wet soils.
8g (~38 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy