Corn Sweet, Martian Jewels
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Though the striking color is other-worldly, the flavor of this one-of-a-kind jewel is more traditional—slightly less sweet than modern, very sweet hybrids. It was a labor of love to produce an open-pollinated corn that is loaded with beneficial anthocyanins (antioxidants), thanks to its Native American Hopi blue corn parents. Harvest fresh, or wait a bit longer and the sugar subsides, becoming perfect for breads or chowder, or wait even longer to harvest, and use the dried kernels for flour.
9g (~50 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy