Cilantro, Long Standing
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Also called Chinese parsley, cilantro has a thousand uses in the kitchen. 'Long Standing' in particular has excellent flavor, improved leafiness and, as the name infers, it is slow-to-bolt. Add a sprig to chicken soup or add chopped leaves to Mexican, Caribbean, or Asian dishes. The crushed seeds add intriguing flavor to stews, beans, and cookies. Can be grown indoors for fresh cilantro leaves year-round. Cilantro grows best in cool temperatures.
Small packet: 3g (~185 seeds)
Large packet: 12g (~739 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy