- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Garlic chives are a versatile herb used widely in Asian cooking. When young, leaves and flower buds have a delicate aroma and a garlic flavor with hints of honey and onion. Add to stir fries, scrambled eggs, soups, and noodles, or sprinkle on meats and fish. The plant comes back every year, is good for containers and indoor growing for fresh herbs all winter long. Edible flowers are loved by bees.
600mg (~115 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy