Celosia, Flamingo Feather
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Also called wheat celosia, these colorful plants add a lovely vertical element to the flower border and make a statement when grown in a large container. The pretty, rosy-pink, soft flower spikes have an intriguing texture that nearly begs passersby to reach out and touch them. It is especially interesting to watch the bases turn silvery as they mature. Excellent cut flowers for fresh or dried arrangements.
150mg (~120 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy