Carrot, Shin Kuroda
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Late planting your garden? 'Shin Kuroda' is quite heat resistant, so don't hesitate to sow in late spring, and even into the summer (when you might be doubtful about sowing carrots). Shin means "new" in Japanese, which alludes to its improved, tapered, 5"-long roots with wide shoulders, that grow through heavy soils with ease. Simply unsurpassed for flavor—one of the sweetest carrots you will eat!
1g (~510 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy