Carrot, New Kuroda
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The best-tasting orange carrot we have tried, New Kuroda is sugary sweet and the texture is ultra-fine grained. An improvement on the famous Japanese Kuroda type carrot, the roots have a blunt tip and vibrant orange color. This refined root will please even the most discerning palates, but don’t let the silky soft texture fool you — this is a hardy breed. The roots can power through tough soil and blistering heat, producing winning roots under even the most brutal conditions. This Japanese heirloom was bred to withstand tropical heat and therefore is the top spring- or summer-grown variety that we have seen. This may be the best carrot we have tried, period!
Minimum Seed Count: 800
Image and description courtesy Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds/Rareseeds.com
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy