Calendula, Pacific Beauty Blend
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
The calendula, an old, English-cottage-garden flower is a long-blooming addition to any modern garden. Its gold and orange flowers bloom from spring to fall on fairly drought- and heat-tolerant plants. Grow it for attracting pollinators and its sunny beauty in the garden, then save some blooms for fresh or dried floral arrangements; dried petals can be used in baking or teas. Calendula gets its common name, pot marigold, because the flower resembles a marigold, and has often been used in pots of soup or stew for both color and flavor.
1.5g (~180 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy