Cabbage Napa, One Kilo Slow Bolt
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Also called napa cabbage, 'One Kilo Slow Bolt' has a delicate flavor, a soft texture in between that of lettuce and regular cabbage, and tight heads have a creamy yellow interior. Grows with ease in fall, and can be sown in spring if care is taken to protect young plants from temperatures of 50°F or below, which may cause plants to bolt. Grows best at 60°-65°F.
300mg (~80 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy