Cabbage, Copenhagen Market
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Introduced by H. Hartman & Company in 1909, this Danish original has been a gardeners' favorite for over a century and is the standard of excellence for many varieties that were developed after it. Quick-to-mature cabbage heads are 6"-8" in diameter and 3-4 pounds, tightly wrapped, and perfect for small gardens. Adaptable to a range of climates. Resists splitting and stores up to 6 months.
1.5g (~360 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy