Cover Crop, Buckwheat
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Buckwheat has been used for centuries to improve soil health and smother common weeds. It grows better than most cover crops in poor soils and is better at retrieving phosphorus, a macro-nutrient that contributes to later crops' root, flower, and fruit growth. Buckwheat not only grows quickly, it also breaks down quickly in the soil, allowing for planting in the same area just 3 to 4 weeks after incorporating it into the soil. It can also be used as mulch on the soil surface. If allowed, white flowers will form about 35 days after sowing and are loved by beneficial insects and even make pretty filler in bouquets! Turn buckwheat into soil before seeds begin forming. Because buckwheat is cold sensitive, it is grown spring to fall frost, except in mild climates that may be warm enough to grow into fall and possibly winter.
This packet sows approximately 165 square feet.
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy