Brussels Sprouts, Long Island
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Modern chefs have transformed this historically disliked vegetable into a much-sought-after food that is delicious deep fried, steamed, or roasted. Give them plenty of water, nutrients, and time to grow before they begin forming sprouts. Covering plants with row covers after sowing/transplanting will help exclude pests. You can leave plants in the garden into the winter, as they are hardy to 10°F; frost actually improves the flavor. The plants resemble little palm trees.
1g (~140 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy