- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Broccoli sprouts contain higher levels of the cancer-fighting, phytochemical sulforaphane glucosinolate than mature heads of broccoli, while also contributing vitamins A, C, and E, calcium, and fiber to the diet. Extremely versatile in the kitchen, tangy broccoli sprouts will perk up almost any dish—fresh or cooked.
20g (~4,880 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy