Bok Choy, Tatsoi Rosette
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Believed to be of very ancient origin, the spoon-shaped, dark green, evenly spaced leaves make tatsoi a plant worthy to be grown for its decorative value alone! More nutritious (high calcium and vitamin content) and more flavorful (slightly mustard-like) than traditional bok choy; many consider it a superior flavor, and it is prized for its smooth texture. Very cold tolerant; withstands temperatures down to 15°F. Tatsoi can be harvested even when there is snow on the ground!
1g (~437 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy