- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Native to U.S. prairies, this heirloom is also known as monarda, horsemint, wild bee balm, and Oswego tea (because of its use by Native Americans). Its complex flavor is a combination of oregano, thyme, and mint; a unique seasoning for jellies, salads, and other savory dishes. The showy, pinkish-lavender flowers bloom all summer to the delight of bees, hummingbirds, and butterflies, the wood nymph butterfly in particular. Adaptable to short periods of drought and poor soils and resistant to mildew.
50mg (~6 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy