Beet, Detroit Dark Red
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Home-grown beets are simply the best. Tender and delicious, these 2½"–3" beautiful, deep crimson beets do not get woody as do smaller varieties if allowed to grow large. Perfect for pickling, roasting, and even raw in salads! The greens rival chard and spinach for tenderness and flavor, and are very nutritious. Beet seed is actually a dried fruit with 1 to 5 seeds in each fruit, so make sure to thin!
2.5g (~100 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy