- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This Italian heirloom from the mid-1800s got its name from a fishing village near Venice, Italy. 'Chiogga' has delicious green tops and tasty roots. Each seed produces multiple plants and the thinnings are a delightful addition to your salad. Packed with nutrition, beets are high in fiber, potassium, folic acid, and the antioxidant, betacyanin. Delicious roasted, steamed, and pickled.
2g (~128 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy