Bean Pole, Seychelles
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A 2017 All-America Selections winner, 'Seychelles' (pronounced "say-shells") 7'–9' long vines produce trusses (clusters) of delicious, 4"–6" long, dark green, tender pods that remain straight and out-perform many standard varieties. Expect earlier and more abundant harvests from this excellent-quality pole bean, which continues to produce until frost. Seeds are slow to develop, and the pods' deep green color remains when cooked. Disease resistant to anthracnose and common bean mosaic virus.
40g (~160 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy