Basil, Sweet Thai
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Thai basil is a popular herb in Southeast Asian cuisine and is a flavorful garnish served with Vietnamese pho (a savory broth of noodles and meat). It holds its flavor and texture better after cooking than other basil varieties and adds a kick to salads when sliced and eaten fresh. Sweet Thai's dark purple flowers and intoxicating scent make it a beautiful addition to the flower garden. A terrific container variety.
300mg (~203 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy