Basil, Purple Petra
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A mild, sweet taste that is perfect for those who love basil's flavor, but shy away from too much herbal spiciness. It's excellent in a variety of dishes, including pesto, pasta, and salads. 'Purple Petra' also makes a lovely pink-tinted vinegar or oil. Grow it as a companion plant for your tomatoes or in other areas of the garden as an ornamental. Try pairing it with 'Lemon Drop' French marigold or Bells of Ireland for vibrant contrast.
500mg (~240 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy