- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
There are dozens of ways to use lemon basil in the kitchen! It makes a great pesto or chiffonade to top fish or shrimp, adds an extra kick to flavored vinegars, is an excellent accompaniment to light pastas like capelli D'Angelo (angel hair) or farfalle (bow tie), and adds a tangy note to citrus or blueberry desserts. More compact than many other basil varieties, so it's perfect in small spaces. Can be grown indoors in a warm, south window! Recipe for basil herb oil inside packet.
500mg (~240 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy