Baby Greens, Must Have Mustards
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
One of the most nutrient-dense foods, baby mustard greens add a unique "bite" to salad or cooked dishes, and are also attractive with bright green and red, frilly leaves. Grow mustard baby greens at any time of year to get your "green fix" even in winter. Move containers as needed for best light exposure and temperature. Harvest when 2"–4" tall and enjoy!
Mix includes: 25% Red Giant mustard, 25% Tendergreen mustard, 25% Mizuna mustard, 15% Ruby Streaks mustard, and 15% Spicy Green mustard
6g (~2,400 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy