Baby Greens, Apple Blossom Swiss Chard Blend
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Young leaves are great in salads, steamed, stir-fried, added to lasagna, omelets, soups, and stews, and mixed with other greens. Apple Blossom Swiss Chard baby greens can be grown indoors at any time of year and are a nutrient-packed way to get your "green fix" in the dead of winter. Move containers as needed for best light exposure and temperature. Harvest when 2"–4" tall and enjoy!
Mix includes: 50% Ruby Red swiss chard and 50% Fordhook Giant swiss chard
12g (~860 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy