Arugula, Wild Rocket Rocky
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
'Rocky' is a fast-growing, wild-type arugula that grows in a compact rosette form. Wild arugula has a slightly stronger, more complex flavor than regular arugula, and is perennial in USDA zones 6—10. Its flavor can be described as peppery or mustardy with a hint of nuttiness. Most often eaten raw in salads, arugula can also give pizzazz to pizza or be enjoyed simply steamed.
500mg (~1,680 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy