Amaranth, Edible Red Leaf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This amaranth has nutritious, flavorful foliage with a hearty spinach flavor that is sweet and slightly tangy. Amaranth loves the heat and is drought tolerant once established. It makes a great salad ingredient after spring greens have been harvested or are bolting. Steam, stir-fry, saute, or mix with spaghetti sauce, rice, or meatloaf. Easy to harvest, the seed is about 13% protein-higher than most other grains. 90-110 days to maturity if grown for seeds.
500mg (~800 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy