Pea Snap, Cascadia
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
A must-have main season variety with heavy yields of juicy, thick-walled pods.
Bucketloads of plump pods with tiny, distinctively delicious peas on 3' tall vines. Multiple disease resistances allow for spring and late season plantings. Developed by Dr. Jim Baggett at Oregon State University.
A main season variety with heavy yields, thick walls, and 3-4" long juicy, stringless pods. The plant produces heavy yields of 3 to 4" long snap peas. They are crisp, sweet, sugary, and very flavorful. Pick snow peas before seeds start to develop inside. Perfect for stir fry. Use fresh, for canning, or freezing.
Disease resistances: Fusarium Wilt, Powdery Mildew, Pea Enation Mosaic Virus
15 g (~53 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy