- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
This 2'–3' tall, versatile herb is exquisite in the garden. In addition to attracting bees and other beneficial insects, it can be used as a cover crop. Edible, blue and sometimes pink flowers with a cucumber-like flavor can be used fresh to garnish dips, salads, and summer drinks, or candied with sugar for later use. The leaves and stems are also edible, delicious steamed like spinach or chard. Fairly drought tolerant once established.
1g (~43 seeds)
Shipping is calculated at checkout
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
|Shipping carrier||Avg. Delivery Time|
Read our full shipping policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Due to the nature of the products, plants and seeds cannot be returned.
- We will replace or refund supply items found to be damaged from the manufacturer.
- You must contact me within 30 days of receipt to initiate your return.
- If more than 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if it was packaged.
Read our full return policy: https://kitchenbotanicals.com/policies/refund-policy